A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Gluck is Excellent. Dr. Gluck has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Gluck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gluck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori F. Gluck practice?
Dr. Lori Gluck practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Gluck, Dr. Laurie Gluck, Dr. Lorie Gluck, Dr. Laurette Gluck, Dr. Lorri Gluck, Dr. Lorraine Gluck, Dr. Loretta Gluck, Dr. Laurene Gluck