A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Goranson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Goranson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goranson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Goranson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goranson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Goranson practice?
Dr. Lori Goranson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.