A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Gordon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Gordon MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lori Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Gordon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Colorectal Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.