Dr. Lori Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Just plain awesome!!
Dr. Gordon made me feel comfortable right from the start. She has a sense of humor which is important for me. My wife was there with me at the appointment and Dr. Gordon made her comfortable as well. I was able to get an appointment within 7 days and surgery within 3. I had to wait a bit in the waiting room, but I guess that was because she wanted each patient to get all the time they need. She didn't sugar coat. Good quick diagnosis. AND she has small fingers, always a big plus!! The surgery was at Plaza Day Surgery and the staff there was great. Every nurse and the anesthesiologist was were/was nice. The pain after is nowhere near as bad as the pain before. I plan to use Dr. Gordon for colonoscopy when the time comes. So thank you very much, Dr. Gordon and the staff of Plaza Day Surgery.

September 3rd, 2016
Life savior
Dr explained everything very well what had to be done. She know her job I was very comfortable with her After surgery she kept very close eye on my recovery And made sure that me and my wife are comfortable while in the hospital. She fixed my messed up surgery done by some other dr.

March 22nd, 2016
LWFtWorthTX
Class Act!

March 6th, 2016
Stacey S
Dr. Gordon is one of the most caring, personable Dr.s I have ever seen. She truly cares for her patients and will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely taken care of.

July 28th, 2015
Sensative Patient
I would recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone requiring a colorectal surgeon. She is through, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

June 22nd, 2015
I was shocked when I met with Dr. Gordon. I was expecting to see a "nice" person as described in the reviews but instead I met a smug woman who left me feeling belittled and offered me little in the way of a solution for my problem. I left hopeless and devastated. It took my nearly a month to get into her. She might know her "stuff" but I was not left with much hope. She might like some of her "other patients" better but I was not impressed. She needs to work on that bedside manner.

April 10th, 2015
She was great!

May 29th, 2014
Dr. Gordon is awesome!!
Dr Gordon did surgery on my husband due to a bowel obstruction. She was always extremely professional with us and has a fabulous bedside manner. She is so sweet and I felt like she really cared about me and my husband. She consistently took our concerns seriously and always made time to answer our questions. My husbands incisions look great- minimal bruising and scaring. I would recommend Dr Gordon without any hesitation!

March 10th, 2013
best surgeon
Of all the doctors I've ever worked with in the last 32 years (and I worked with the Mayo Clinic for 6 1/2 years) in the OR, Dr. Lori Gordon is the best technical surgeon. Her hands move accurately, efficiently, and delicately. Not only that, but she is respectful and good to the patients and staff. That is why I chose her for my procedures. I trust her completely.

June 27th, 2010
Dr. Gordon is one of the most caring and professional surgeons that I have ever known! She performed my surgery with complete expertise and her follow up care has been excellent! She is a credit to her profession.

June 14th, 2010
very smart, caring
She did a procedure on me which turned out to be easier than I thought it would. She spoke with my family member immediately after and assured them that all was well. She impressed me.

May 5th, 2009
Wonderful, Caring DR
DR Gordon performed surgery on me 11 months ago. She did an excellent job. I had several previous surgeries and she removed two sections of colon and had me up and going in record time considering my age and the spread of the cancer. She is wonderful. I have heard only good things about her.