A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Gore-Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Gore-Green is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore-Green graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gore-Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Gore-Green DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Gore-Green practice?
- Dr. Lori Gore-Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Gore-Green practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.