Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Downtown Tulsa
OSU Physicians Houston Parke
717 S Houston Ave
Ste 200
Tulsa, OK 74127
918-586-4500
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

• Currently 2.1904761904762 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. GG is EXCELLENT! The best doctor I've ever had! She listens and she cares about her patients! She takes her time with you!

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Great doctor, staff is terrible. She just left her current patient, without an warning or any explanation. Makes me wonder?

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

This is far the worse doctor i have ever been through. The staff wont call you back. And they try to make you pay twice. They was supposed to call in my depo shot and i called walgreens and it was never called in. They moved locations and when i went to go look for them they didnt tell me where they was so i went on a wild goose chase. On top of that they wouldnt answer there phone when i need to find them and it was 2 in the evening. Thats not lunch time. Now its 10 am. and there phones are going to voice mail on a friday. The nurse told me i have to change doctors (which i planed on it) but now they are moving out of state. I am only 18 years old and this is my first time finding a doctor by myself and its a terrible experience. If your considering this doctor dont!

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Over 3 weeks ago I had a procedure done because pap came back abnormal. One of the main things they were looking for was cancer. My file is still on the dr's desk waiting for review. She told me it'd only take a week for the results to come back. So I've been waiting, going crazy, for weeks while my file just sits on her desk. The staff wont give me results. so I'm left waiting, wondering whats wrong with me.

|  DO NOT GO TO DR. GORE-GREEN  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I had a horrible time at dr. gore-green's. I went in for my annual appt which was scheduled for 3:15. They made me wait an hour in the lobby and then they finally took me back. Then they made me wait an hour in the room. I was minutes away from just walking out, but she finally came in. Since it was after 5 by this time, she wanted me to come back the next day so they could draw my blood since the lab had closed bc they waited so long. Couldn't drive back to denton the day so I had to find a labcorp. They told me the results to my test would be in in a few days. I waited a week and tried to get the results and the staff was extremely rude. Scheduled a follow-up appt bc my blood results showed high thyroid. Follow-up appt wasn't any better. waited out in the lobby for an hour and half and waited 30 minutes in the room. There were probably 6 people out in the lobby who had been waiting as long as I had, yet people who came in after us got in and out before us being seen. and all I needed was to get my blood drawn for more tests, but again since they took so long to get to me, they asked me to come back bc the lab had closed again. It's been over a week now since my tests were done and yet to hear anything from them. Have called several times just to get another rude person on the other end of the line. This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Gore Green was nice, but seemed distracted and didn't really listen to what I said. You would think she would want to listen so they don't get malpractice suits filed against them.....The wait staff was horrible and rude. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN.

|  Worse chief of staff Denton could have!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

I had my own obgyn but he moved away and he was working with Dr Gore Green and left me in her care. I almost lost my baby boy and everyone, dr's and nurses everywhere were not surprised it was her that was my doctor when I went in for my emergency section. I told her weeks prior I was leaking and I hoped it wasn't amniotic fluid, she shook her head and said the baby is comfy on your bladder. Then at a sonogram a few weeks later the fluid was showing low. Did she check me?? no she told me to DRINK WATER, well there was not much movement and i'm 35 weeks at this point. When I went in for the next appointment at 36 weeks, the sonogram showed that the fluid was a bit higher than the week prior. So TRUSTING my doctor as most of us do, I went home thinking wow maybe drinking lots of water did help. That afternoon, my husband and I were driving and I said I was nervous, and scared he wasn't moving as much anymore, so I called the hospital. The nurse told me to eat something sweet and lay on my side and count kicks for 1 hour. I did not feel one kick. I went into the hospital to get hooked up on the monitors and they were shocked to see my profile was so bad, and that my fluid was NOT as it was told to me that afternoon but dangerously low. They called another doctor in, I was delivered at 4 am and it took 3 people to get him out of me, it was just blood basically. He was hemmoraging internally and although no doctor will actually come out and say, " yes it's because of the stress, and god knows how long he's been understress like this, but could be the reason he hemmoraged" They won't say it but I can tell by the looks on their faces they want to. I had the best staff taking care of me at the hospital and some said " a mom knows, and if i wouldn't have came in that very night, he would not be here today" It was a running joke on how many of these tests she does to check fluid?? REALLY then why the heck didnt I ever get checked if she does SO many of them and knew my fluid was low. What gets me , is she had the sonogram lady come in the office on my last visit, and we were wondering why she was in there. She never came in ever......was she covering her ass in some way? She never said anything to me! The staff is a joke! The black guy at the desk acts like setting up appointments is the most tiresome job there is, and SLOW OH MY GOODNESS! none of the staff look happy to be there, straight, unhappy faces. I put one hour wait because that was the longest they had on the drop down menu. I have waited almost 3 hours there! It is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! At 9 months pregnant you are tired and huge enough getting a songrogram for 20 minutes, that when you get into the office she has interns or someone basically who don't know what they are doing trying to find the heart beat. I'm SORE AND TIRED OF LAYING DOWN THIS LONG and just DO IT YOURSELF, since i've been here like 2 1/2 hours already !!!It's a good thing that she did not deliver me and my child was taken to cook's children's hospital in fort worth. He had the best care and He's home and doing well now. I met up with her face to face today while I was waiting to get lab work done, and she KNEW, she looked in my eyes and said " do I know you? you've been to my office" i'm like yeah......sadly. She says" nice to see you again" oh my blood was boiling!!!If the nurses all have the same reaction when her name is mentioned like she's the worse doctor ? then I would take their advice anyone reading this. If you only think " hey this girl is just one case, her ranks aren't that great from a lot I've read" Talk to the nurses at the hospital ask them who their favorites are......they know!!!

|  I will never go back to her office!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

The nurse was polite and helpful, but Dr. Green was rude, and make me feel extremely uncomfortable. I would not recommend her to any woman. I felt like she was pushing me out of the office when I had many questions about my yearly exam. She was supposed to talk to me about birth control, but didn't seem to give a flying rats nest. I have never been to a worse gyno. This woman makes all doctors look really bad.

|  Dr was great; office staff TERRIBLE  |  show details
by Peggy on Sep 23rd, 2010

Lost my paperwork after first visit so had to resubmit everything to set up a new file - then I get a bill for the fee that I already paid; would not give me JUST one more month of prescription when needed refill; never had this problem with any other doctors; extremely slow and inept office staff

|  Poor office management  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

The bedside manner of Dr. Gore-Green is excellent, but the inconsistency of the office staff is barely worth the time. Wait time is rediculous and the office manager is deplorable.

|  Unprofessional doctor and staff  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

I was a new patient for this doctor. My appointment was at 2:45, I didn't see the doctor until 4:20. I was spoken to like I was a child. The integrity of my committed relationship was questioned. I was ill-informed by her staff about the new patient procedure. When I brought up my confusion to the doctor, she refused any error on her part, basically calling me a liar. I walked out on the appointment and will never go back again. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. Don't go to Dr. Lori Gore-Green.

|  Don't bother going unless it is a routine matter  |  show details
by Still waiting for results on Jul 21st, 2010

After 4 yrs of cervical cancer remission I had problems arise. My PCP sent me to Dr. Gore-Green to be checked out. I waited over a month for my first visit. I received a pap test and was sent on my way. A week later I got the call that the result was abnormal and an appointment for biopsy was made. I showed up 20 min early for my 9:30 appointment. After watching many women come in after me, be called back, and then leave before I was even called back I asked the front desk if I was wrong about my time/date. I was assured everything was ok and they were just "running behind". 3 hours after my appointment time I was taken back and asked to change. I waited in the room another hour before I got dressed and started to leave. The nurse stopped me and assured me I was next and went so far as to follow me back to the room and giving me under 3 minutes to change and she was in the room. The biopsy was done and I was told I would have my results a few days later and instructed to call if I had not heard anything from them in 1 week. Well, today is a week. I have called many times and I get the after hours automated message. The one time I did talk to someone I was transfered to another person, put on hold 5 minutes and transfered to a machine to leave a message. Bottom line, if you have ANY chance of really NEEDING help you are better to look someplace else.

|  Horrible, horrible experience  |  show details
by Kate on Mar 19th, 2010

Front desk staff is rude and unprofessional... first appointment I made and showed up for wasn't even in their computer so they asked me to wait to see if they could "fit me in" and only after waiting more than 2 hours they told me I would need to reschedule. Came back for the next appointment and once again I wasn't in the computer. After waiting over 1.5 hours I was finally able to be seen. After going into the exam room I waited another 45 minutes before someone even came into the room and then an additional 30 minutes to be seen by Dr. Gore-Green for my annual exam. She barely said 5 words to me the whole time and after doing the exam she jetted out the door and I never saw her again. She has no concern for her patients. She didn't care to ask if I had any problems or questions. Then to make matters worse, 4 months later after I'm thinking my insurance paid for the services, I am getting invoices from 3 different companies saying I am responsible for the charges because Dr. Gore-Green filed the claims to my insurance incorrectly. So I am having to take time out of my day to correct what should have been done properly in the first place. I wil NEVER EVER go back to Dr. Gore-Green.

|  Too Busy To Keep Up  |  show details
by Carin on Jan 6th, 2010

While the doctor was nice she seemed too busy to be thorough. She was the obstetrician for my first child and I didn't even get to see her until the end of my pregnancy. (I saw a nurse practitioner that was great but not able to deliver my baby.) I had to ask about test results and she didn't even know if I was having a boy or a girl when she came in to deliver my son. I am pretty sure she didn't even know my name. She was a good Gynecologist but an overloaded Obstetrician.

|  Super Doc  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

Hi Dr. Gore-Green,Our experience with you and your staff was excellent. Please continue to keep up the good work!

|  bad experience at this office  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

every time i visit the office there is a different set of staff. They tell u your appointment is at 915 you dont get called into a room until 930 and dont see a doctor until nearly 1015. The office is very slow, takes at least a week for them to return your call if you have a problem.

|  disapointed  |  show details
by disapointed on Feb 28th, 2009

Staff was rude and unfriendly, Dr. Gore-green was never available and when she was she was short, was far from helpful and informative. Very poor lack of communication