A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Grafton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Grafton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grafton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grafton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Grafton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafton graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grafton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marie Grafton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Grafton practice?
- Dr. Lori Grafton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Grafton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Physiatrists.