A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Grafton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Grafton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Grafton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafton graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grafton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marie Grafton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Grafton practice?
- Dr. Lori Grafton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Grafton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Physiatrists.