The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Greenwald
Dr. Lori Greenwald, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, CT. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Greenwald is affiliated with Connecticut Surgery Center, L.P., Hebrew Home And Hospital, Incorporated, West Hartford CT and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Greenwald has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Greenwald has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lori Greenwald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Bloomfield, CT 0.01 mi30
Dr. Scott Bissell
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Bloomfield, CT 0.83 mi16
Dr. Richard Newman
Bloomfield, CT 0.85 mi25