Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Gross
Dr. Lori Gross, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Hillsboro, OR. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus, Tuality Healthcare and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Gross has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Lori Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Jean Takaesu
Portland, OR 0.09 mi
Dr. Sybil Hedrick Park
Portland, OR 0.51 mi
Dr. Richard Howell
Psychiatry, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Portland, OR 0.79 mi42