Dr. Lori Gross Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori Gross?

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Ended up leaving practice....

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Gross saves me a lot of suffering through my work injury by being such a great doctor and providing me all the care and support. Thank you.

One of the best doctors

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Gross is one of the best doctors I have met, and she takes very good care of me for my 2 work injuries, 3 years ago and recently, spending much time with me and going out of her way to help me. She is kind and caring, and I don't understand why someone can say anything so different about her, perhaps they didn't get what they want (a DOT card, a job that they were disqualified for, time-off, drugs?)

Denied for DOT physical card

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I went to this office 4 different times. Every time I went the front office staff was very unprofessional, talking about other patients, about their personal life, asking each other if the day was already over, and making sarcastic comments of having a wonderful day at their job. Dr. Lori GROSS was so rude, unprofessional, and no bed manners at all!! She would ask me to talk, then hush me up and then tell me quick to answer and then talk over me and had the audacity to tell me to stop talking so she could finish. This horrible and incompetent doctor would not pass me for my DOT physical because I had previous carpel tunnel symptoms, which was all cleared up in my medical history. I will NEVER go there again and recommend no one going there! Absolutely worst clinic I've been to and horrible treatment.

very rude and inaccurate

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for over 3 months every 2 weeks. Every time she was very rude, cold, not listening to what i have to say and talk over me all the time. She was inaccurate about my condition the whole time and the only thing she seemed to do for me is prescribe medicine like really easy on that, which for me is a concern because i never took pain pills before and i dont want to abuse and become addicted lol. She never spend more than 5 minutes with me per visit i felt rushed and just walked out with a prescription and still with no clue how i am gonna get better. I would not recommend this doctor at all, well maybe to my enemies cuz she is really rude and not carrying.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

After standing at the check-in counter for 10 minutes waiting for acknowledgement (listening to staff discussing their constipation & hangovers) This dr was extremely rude to me, wouldnt listen to all of my issues & talked over me repeatedly. Also due to staff errors with my chart she made sure to tell me that i had put her behind schedule.

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Worried about an offhand comment I made about mild carpel tunnel so she's keeping me from getting a desk job??!! I guess since she already has a job I can just go jump in a lake? So I can't be put on disability because I'm able to work but she says not at desk job. What does that leave? Warehouse work? I'm a 50 year old woman with stage 4 cancer. A desk job is all I can handle!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016