Dr. Lori Gross MD Patient Reviews

• Occupational Medicine Portland, OR

2.0

no change

January 21st, 2016
Ended up leaving practice....

January 10th, 2016
Dr. Gross saves me a lot of suffering through my work injury by being such a great doctor and providing me all the care and support. Thank you.

December 11th, 2015
One of the best doctors
Dr. Gross is one of the best doctors I have met, and she takes very good care of me for my 2 work injuries, 3 years ago and recently, spending much time with me and going out of her way to help me. She is kind and caring, and I don't understand why someone can say anything so different about her, perhaps they didn't get what they want (a DOT card, a job that they were disqualified for, time-off, drugs?)

December 9th, 2015
Denied for DOT physical card
I went to this office 4 different times. Every time I went the front office staff was very unprofessional, talking about other patients, about their personal life, asking each other if the day was already over, and making sarcastic comments of having a wonderful day at their job. Dr. Lori GROSS was so rude, unprofessional, and no bed manners at all!! She would ask me to talk, then hush me up and then tell me quick to answer and then talk over me and had the audacity to tell me to stop talking so she could finish. This horrible and incompetent doctor would not pass me for my DOT physical because I had previous carpel tunnel symptoms, which was all cleared up in my medical history. I will NEVER go there again and recommend no one going there! Absolutely worst clinic I've been to and horrible treatment.

April 19th, 2012
very rude and inaccurate
I have been seeing this doctor for over 3 months every 2 weeks. Every time she was very rude, cold, not listening to what i have to say and talk over me all the time. She was inaccurate about my condition the whole time and the only thing she seemed to do for me is prescribe medicine like really easy on that, which for me is a concern because i never took pain pills before and i dont want to abuse and become addicted lol. She never spend more than 5 minutes with me per visit i felt rushed and just walked out with a prescription and still with no clue how i am gonna get better. I would not recommend this doctor at all, well maybe to my enemies cuz she is really rude and not carrying.

March 13th, 2012
After standing at the check-in counter for 10 minutes waiting for acknowledgement (listening to staff discussing their constipation & hangovers) This dr was extremely rude to me, wouldnt listen to all of my issues & talked over me repeatedly. Also due to staff errors with my chart she made sure to tell me that i had put her behind schedule.

November 10th, 2010
Worried about an offhand comment I made about mild carpel tunnel so she's keeping me from getting a desk job??!! I guess since she already has a job I can just go jump in a lake? So I can't be put on disability because I'm able to work but she says not at desk job. What does that leave? Warehouse work? I'm a 50 year old woman with stage 4 cancer. A desk job is all I can handle!