A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Guyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Guyton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Guyton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Guyton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marie Guyton MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Guyton practice?
- Dr. Lori Guyton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Guyton practices Neurology near Herrin, IL.
See Herrin Neurologists.