A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Haagenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haagenson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haagenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Haagenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jo Haagenson MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Haagenson practice?
- Dr. Lori Haagenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Haagenson practices Psychiatry near Cooperstown, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND and Fargo, ND.
See Cooperstown Psychiatrists.