A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Haddad, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Haddad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Haddad DO is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Lori Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Haddad practices Procedural Dermatology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.