Dr. Lori Haddad DO Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
Worst Dr. I've ever worked with. Waited for over 1.5 hours for the first appointment. Waited for 2 hours the next appointment, ended up leaving without being seen. Then was billed like I was seen, obviously I did not pay this bill. Now they sent it to collections and ruined my credit after fraudulently billing me.

July 8th, 2016
Very disappointed
It was recommended that I see Dr Lori for my varicose veins. On the second visit I had waited 46 minutes for her to come into the room at this time she didn't do any procedure just asked a couple of questions then left to go see another patient. I waited again another 20 for her to come and do a Doppler on my legs. She then stated that and marked on my legs where the blood was not flowing correctly. When I mentioned it being covered by insurance, which I did a couple times prior to this appointment, she told me no and that she wouldn't even send it in as a claim to see if they would. This was a huge red flag. She then said she would do sclerotherapy that day as well. This took another 30 minutes of waiting for her to come back in the freezing cold room to perform the procedure. Dr Lori was great at the injections and did it in a good amount of time. The assistant however didn't know how to apply pressure and wrap with tape which left one spot in a burning frenzy. Dr. Lori after performing the injections just said keep it wrapped for 2 days and she was on her way. The assistant came back in to wrap my leg and told me I was free to go and to stop by the front desk. This I was confused by as I already paid upfront for 6 sessions. My leg was wrapped loosely and was already falling off my thigh by the time I got to the front desk to leave. When I got to the front desk the young lady said she just needed to find out the charge for the wrap (this wrap was the cheap wrap you can buy at the drugstore). She came back and said it was $40. Why was this not included in the package or told to me? It wasn't even staying on my leg so I refused to pay for it and said I would take it off and give it back. The assistant stopped me as I was walking to the bathroom to take it off. She said I needed to have it on there since I just had the procedure. I left it on but walked out the door refusing to pay $40 after being there for 2.5 HOURS and paying $650 for the treatment package plus $75 for an allergy test. That afternoon I went to an OBGYN appointment and when the doctor saw the wrapping she asked if she could rewrap it for me because it was so poorly done and now had fallen below my knee. She grabbed her wrap and redid it for me...and didn't charge. Two days after a vein that was bulging out of my thigh which was treated had a red raised circled about 2" in diameter that was warm to touch. I was concerned as this did not look like the other injection areas. I called into the office to see if this was normal. The assistant answered the phone. She took the information and after having to spell my name 4 times for her and repeating why I was calling 3 times she said she would let Dr. Lori know and that I would get a call back. A day later the spot still looks the same and I still have not received a call. I also called the instance company and she said that my insurance does cover the procedure, yet I was told at the office they wouldn't. I am very disappointed that I have chosen the office to have this done at. I was excited from the experience I had heard from which was several years ago. Unfortunately, things have changed in her practice. I wouldn't recommend this office.

June 1st, 2016
I just returned home and am still shaking. She is rude, uneducated, and self-promoting. She verbally attacked me (pointed at the chair and yelled at me to "sit down!" like she was yelling at her child) and when I wouldn't concede to HER products that she was pushing (conflict of interest much???) she became aggressive and defensive. Her products do not have an ingredient list or sanitary seals--something seems very off to me about her and the store front she calls a doctor's office. I wish I had listened to these review. She is awful.

October 18th, 2015
PREPARE TO LOOK LIKE A JOKE
Very rude, no follow up, long wait time. Charges made on my credit card that shouldn't have been made. The staff talks about patients-- no respect at all for anyone, and same with Dr. Lori. She didnt get along with her old staff-- they were horrible too, so she had to replace them. Just a terrible office, and they charge you for things (i.e. removing a zit, products) when they said my insurance would cover it. PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

July 14th, 2015
SCAM ARTIST! OFFICE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.
I went for a skin exam and I was told I have a mark that needs to surgically removed as soon as possible, which of course costs a large sum of money, and had to happen ASAP. Dr. Lori herself and the staff was being very very pushy trying to get an appointment scheduled for the surgery. I told them I would get back to them with an appointment. I went to another dermatologist to get a second opinion and I was told it was nothing to worry about and nothing that I needed to do. I guess she's very desperate and to make money at any cost even if it means it unnecessary. Sad to know doctors like that still exist. God knows how many people she was able to talk people into doing unnecessary surgeries.

January 25th, 2015
Waste of time, waste of money
I wish I had read these comments BEFORE I went to see this doctor. Everything that is posted is the truth. If you have time to spare feel free to go and see her but bring your iPad downloaded with a full movie because you will have time to watch it waiting to see her. Once you finally make it in the room, be prepared to be blown off (and not in a good way), diregarded and told that the spot on your face isn't anything. But whatever you do, do not question why because then you will be talked down to and treated like your stupid because you are in the presence of excellence and she is much better than you. Let's just say after I was belittled I was then told that the freckles on my face could be magically erased for only $300! You know, those freckles that don't bother me?? Not all men care about having freckles. Needless to say I went to another, much more credible dermatologist who used dry ice to freeze of that spot that I was concerned about because it could be treated after all. My recommendation: if you go to see her bring your credit card that gives you the most points so you at least get something back!

January 20th, 2015
Crazy horrible rude inconsiderate bully
Horrible! Only cares about Promoting her own name. Reeks of smoke with bloodshot eyes.

March 25th, 2014
Superior knowledge, care and expertise
I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Lori and her staff are very knowledgeable and treat the patients with the best care. I love that the office also has the Mystic Tan available. It is a great service and the results far exceed outside competitors. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lori's office.

March 15th, 2014
Skin and veins.
My skin has changed completely. I receive compliments almost daily! NOBODY believes my age!! I had the veins treated on my legs elsewhere and was left with bruising and constant pain. After seeing Dr. Lori they were so much better and there was no pain. I enjoy everything about the office including products and the staff. Nancy, Kathy and Dawn are the best.

March 23rd, 2012
I agree with all of the negative comments made on this site. I won't go into all of the details because it makes me too mad, but I was overcharged for extra visits and left with a horrible scar. The doctor did not even come into see me after the procedure to remove cancer.

December 30th, 2011
Quack Do Not Use This Person
I wish I had read the reviews before going to this woman. She should not be practicing medicine. After an almost two hour wait she never addressed the acne problem I came for and was more concerned with over charging for a little botox and then when it didn't take wanted to charge me again for the same procedure ANOTHER $400 AND kept me waiting over an hour for the 2nd visit. She was rude and acted as if I didn't matter and as if she was doing me a favor by gracing me with her presence.She should have her medical license revoked or be sued for malpractice.

November 11th, 2011
Awful
I normally wouldn't take the time to write a review of a doctor, but my experience here was so awful I feel I need to spread the word. This place is a scam. Absolutely the most unprofessional doctors visit I've ever had. None of my issues were addressed, and all that was accomplished was her trying to sell me her own personal product line. Huge waste of time and money.