A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Halderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Halderman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Halderman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Halderman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Halderman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D Halderman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Halderman practice?
- Dr. Lori Halderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Halderman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.