Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Sep 14th, 2015

I went to Dr Halderman for my first pregnancy. The wait time varied from 10 mins to 40 mins. On an average it would be 20 mins. She is easy to talk to , offers matter-of-fact advice. Since there are four doctors backing up each other, we ended up getting appointments with other as well. Maybe we were just used to Dr Halderman, so we preferred her over others. The staff made a scheduling mistake once - when we pointed out she corrected it reluctantly. Other than that one incident, the staff had been pretty good at handling our requests related to appointments, test results etc. I am a bit skeptical about trusting doctors in general - you just hope that they know their stuff and do the right thing for you. Since everything went well for me, I feel Dr Halderman can be trusted in that regard.

Dec 19th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Halderman for15 years. She delivered my son and made my experience less scary. I moved out of McKinney but because I trust her I drive an hour to still go see her. She really is a great doctor, I highly recommend her.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 12th, 2011

She really cares about you and your diagnosis. I'm so thankful that I chose her to be my doctor.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr Halderman is very professional but also shows compassion and she goes out of her way to explain your options.

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! show details LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!
Oct 5th, 2010

She's awesome! Wouldn't go anywhere else and reccommend her to all my friends looking to switch. Anyone that has been to her loves her as well! She's very attentive and helps get to the root of problems! She LISTENS to you!!! I have a health issue that was discovered by her and her staff- for the last 3 years other doctors have told me it's in my head, I have to be more proactive etc... NO!!! I actually have a medical issue that other doctors blew off b/c they didn't want to listen to me!!! I love love love her and her office!!! Highly reccommend!!!