Dr. Lori Halderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Halderman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Lori Halderman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

Disappointed patient

I have been going to Dr Halderman for over 10 years. I think very highly of her. She is very knowledgeable in her field and has wonderful bed side manner. Unfortunately her office staff is not patient care focused. My last visit I was very surprised by their rude behavior when telling me I had to reschedule my appointment instead of asking me, and after having me wait in the waiting room for 30 minutes. I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment as well. This was not the normal patient/doctor relationship you would want in a health care provider.

September 14th, 2015

Good doctor

I went to Dr Halderman for my first pregnancy. The wait time varied from 10 mins to 40 mins. On an average it would be 20 mins. She is easy to talk to , offers matter-of-fact advice. Since there are four doctors backing up each other, we ended up getting appointments with other as well. Maybe we were just used to Dr Halderman, so we preferred her over others. The staff made a scheduling mistake once - when we pointed out she corrected it reluctantly. Other than that one incident, the staff had been pretty good at handling our requests related to appointments, test results etc. I am a bit skeptical about trusting doctors in general - you just hope that they know their stuff and do the right thing for you. Since everything went well for me, I feel Dr Halderman can be trusted in that regard.

December 19th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Halderman for15 years. She delivered my son and made my experience less scary. I moved out of McKinney but because I trust her I drive an hour to still go see her. She really is a great doctor, I highly recommend her.

November 13th, 2011

Excellent

She really cares about you and your diagnosis. I'm so thankful that I chose her to be my doctor.

October 12th, 2011

Dr Halderman is very professional but also shows compassion and she goes out of her way to explain your options.

October 5th, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

She's awesome! Wouldn't go anywhere else and reccommend her to all my friends looking to switch. Anyone that has been to her loves her as well! She's very attentive and helps get to the root of problems! She LISTENS to you!!! I have a health issue that was discovered by her and her staff- for the last 3 years other doctors have told me it's in my head, I have to be more proactive etc... NO!!! I actually have a medical issue that other doctors blew off b/c they didn't want to listen to me!!! I love love love her and her office!!! Highly reccommend!!!

July 6th, 2016