A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hansen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hansen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Osmond General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Hansen FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Lori Hansen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Hansen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yankton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NE and Vermillion, SD.
See Yankton Internists and Yankton Pulmonologists.