Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Hyden
Dr. Lori Hyden, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Claremore, OK. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hyden is affiliated with Claremore Regional Hospital, Hillcrest Medical Center and Southcrest Hospital. Dr. Hyden has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Hyden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lori Hyden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremore, OK.
Dr. Ryan Gholson
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Claremore, OK 0 mi7
Dr. Ralph Bethea
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Claremore, OK 0.19 mi69
Dr. Melinda Steelmon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Claremore, OK 0.62 mi18