Doesn't care, lies, and does not listen. show details Doesn't care, lies, and does not listen.
by Won't say on Apr 13th, 2016

They can be bad at calling you back in a state of an emergency, they don't care, lies and sometimes didn't show when I had an appointment, doesn't listen, tells me different plans on my care, and doesn't look at my chart. When you try to talk to her she can be very stern at times. Some of the staff are unprofessional and talk behind her back. When she has a room full of people to see, she skips important checks on the baby and makes unlogical lies to get you out the door so that she can see her next patient. Seen lots of OBGYN's, but none as uncaring as this one. I am looking for a different one.

Oct 18th, 2010

I was pregnant with my first child. Dr. Harvey made me feel very comfortable with each visit and made my first pregnancy/delivery a wonderful experience. I wouldn't ever want another doctor!

by First time patient on Mar 19th, 2010

Fair first time visit. However, the follow-up care has been aweful. Both from her substitute physicians and staff. After one visit I am looking for another doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 21st, 2009

Dr. Harvey is very down to earth. We always felt comfortable with her and never intimidated. She was always willing to answer any questions that we had. The staff is also excellent. Very flexible with appointments and we NEVER had to wait.