A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Holland, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Denise Holland DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Holland practice?
- Dr. Lori Holland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Holland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.