A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Holland, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Denise Holland DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Holland practice?
- Dr. Lori Holland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lori Holland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.