Dr. Lori Hubbard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Hubbard?

Dropped the Ball and Condescending

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Kept telling me that being tired and dizzy was normal but doesn't order my glucose and blood panel until 32 weeks (normal between 24-28 weeks). Turns out I had pregnancy related anemia and had been struggling with it the entire time. When we found out, she made light of the situation. Furthermore, at the birth she was condescending and made a joke about my vagina... hardly the time.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Loved Dr. Hubbard! She's very kind, and is willing to answer any and all your questions. Her nurses were great too. Found my ob-gyn.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2015

She made me feel so comfortable during my visit and spend great time with me. I'M so thankful now I dont have to see a male OBGYN.

Strongly recommend

Posted on November 6th, 2014

This Doctor really helped me in a time of need I really love her and the staff

misleading

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I liked her as my doctor up until the last two months of my pregnancy. At 37 weeks I had growth scan bc I had been measuring ahead.My baby was an estimate d 7 1/2 pounds at 37 weeks. And yes my due date was correct. She had told me that around 39 weeks she usually asks about when youd want to induce.She also told me that with the size of the baby i shouldnt carry too much past my due date.Well I go in at 39 weeks after waiting for a long time so long I had to pee again after giving my sample. you have to wait an hour to see her in the waiting room really bad if you need to be somewhere else.she was busy in a hurry checked me and that was that... In hind sight I shouldve spoken up. I go in at 40 weeks and am told to expect a call to schedule induction. No one calls so I call next day, she scheduled my induction for 41 WEEKS! ! I delivered a 10 lb 21 inch long baby girl. She got her shoulders stuck (shoulder distocia) shed swallowed marconium they had to push on my belly trying to break her shoulders so she could get out. They almost had to push her back and do a c section! ! She had to be taken to nicu I did not hold my baby for 4 hours...And she had to stay in nicu overnight. This was all likely preventable had she not made me carry 41 stinkin weeks... in case your curious pre preg weight was 120-125 and 5'5 ...yes a 10 lb baby ... thankfully she was ok and very strong

Posted on June 5th, 2016