A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hudson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hudson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hudson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori B Hudson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Lori Hudson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lori Hudson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.