A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hudson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hudson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hudson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Hudson practice?
Dr. Lori Hudson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.