A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospitals of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Hurst MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Lori Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Hurst practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.