A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospitals of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Hurst MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Lori Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Hurst practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.