A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Community Hospitals of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Hurst MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori Hurst practice?
- Dr. Lori Hurst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Hurst practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN.
See Carmel Primary Care Doctors.