Dr. Lori Izabal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lori Izabal?

overated

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Most loving and caring doctors.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Most caring Doctor I have ever seen. She takes the time to listen, you never feel rushed never feel like you are just a number. The first time I went to the office I saw Dr. Rafatjoo. He must of seen how desperately I needed help. He took more time than my appointment should of been. So he asked me if I had time to wait that he had another patient to see but he would like to speak with me some more. So I waited he spent another 30 minutes with me. I saw him a few more time before he told me I should see his wife Dr. Izabal, that I would feel more comfortable talking to her about some issues. And he was so right. Dr. Izabal is as caring and so easy to talk to I love them both. They became my doctors for years, but unfortunately they stopped taking insurance. I wasn't able to see them anymore, I have never again encountered such caring and loving doctors. I have worked in the medical field for about 20 years. And not even the doctors I have worked for compare to them. I can truly say this doctors safed my life the very firs day I walked in their office. I love them and do will anyone who are lucky to meet them.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Office noisy gossip long wait..

Excellent and Caring

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Izabal has been my physician for over ten years. She takes the time to get to know her patients and she speaks to you in plain english. She is patient and caring. I recently relocated to Arizona but will travel back to California to see her.

A Rare Find in Today's Medical Profession

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Iz is a true professional who cares about her patients. I was referred to Dr. Iz by a friend who had been going to her for a year and I am thrilled I made the transition to her. Her caring for your needs is amazing. She makes you feel like you're her only patient while your there and never is in a hurry to leave. She makes sure you understand exactly what is going on and follows up with phone calls to be sure everything is going well before your next visit. Dr. Izabal is the best doctor I have encountered in a very long time.

Best family practitioner I have ever had the pleasure of knowing

Posted on May 15th, 2012

My family has a strong medical background (lots of doctors) but I have never met one as capable and caring as Dr. Lori Izabal. Sje is my primary care doc and I hope to fortunate enough to be under her care for as long as possible. She's in Newport Beach but well worth the drive. Very sweet and usually I can get everything done for the year in 1 efficient visit. She's very knowledgable in other specialties in addition to primary care and has been a huge help for asthma, allergies, migraines, and back/neck pain. I should have gone back into spinal surgery for my back and neck herniations but we've managed to control the pain and avoid surgery. Also used to go to the emergency room frequently for asthma attacks leading to respiratory failure and chronic, severe migraines. Through a small amount of the right medication there have been no emergency room visits in almost 3 years which is a miracle. Her office phone is (949) 640-4455. The other practitioners in her office are also fabulous. I just feel like I have a special connection with Lori and when I talk she really cares. Hopefully you can get in to see her. Maybe she'll a cancellation and be able to fit you in. It's worth the wait :)

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Dr. Izabal is the best doctor I've ever met. She takes her time and makes you feel as if you are the only patient in her practice. She has treated every member of my family and we all adore her!

Truly one of the best.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

A truly great professional. One of the best physicians I have ever met. I had some very serious intestinal problem requiring major surgery. Dr. Izabal referred me to another professional whose practice directly addressed my condition. Dr. Izabal's professionalism is incredible. I would recommend anyone to her that is looking for a caring, honest and interested physician.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr Izabal is the finest and most honest caring dr I have ever been associated with

Posted on May 25th, 2017