Dr. Lori Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Jackson?

best primary physician ever!!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I was randomly sent to this doctor after I had an infection around my heart and the er sent me to do a follow up with her after my discharge. She later then became my primary and have been so pleased with her work my husband was going to switch over to her too but his insurance wouldn't cover the switch :( I highly recommend this doctor if anyone is looking for a primary care physician!!!!! She will always listen to concerns and has great bedside manner :)

The only thing in her doctor bag is an ego and prescriptions

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Jackson - I went in for UTI - I left with nothing and ended up in the ER because she would not give me the antibiotic that had worked for me in the past. Antibiotics are my last resort but I had to be wheeled in the ER in a chair, crying in pain. I spent over $800 to get the antibiotic and the Dr who examined me said it could have been called in over the phone and that he appreciates patients who take part in their care. I submitted a letter to her telling her why I would not pay her bill and I had a strike put on my credit. She also wrote a prescription for Ambien at an appointment when I told her I could not sleep - the only thing this doector has in her bag is an ego and drugs.

Very knowledgeable, very kind

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Dr. Jackson is superb. She is exceedingly informed, personable, patient, and goes out of her way to provide excellent care. A truly outstanding doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

She is excellent - caring, bright, unhurried, patient with her patients

Posted on July 16th, 2017