A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Jardines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Jardines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Jardines, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jardines graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jardines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jardines MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lori Jardines practice?
- Dr. Lori Jardines has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Jardines practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.