Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Jardines
Dr. Lori Jardines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Jardines is affiliated with Albert Einstein Medical Center, Montgomery Hospital XXXXX and Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services. Dr. Jardines has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Jardines has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Lori Jardines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Taqi Khan
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Nadia Awad
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Nikolaos Chandolias
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi10