A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Jardines is Excellent. Dr. Jardines has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Jardines, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jardines graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jardines has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jardines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Jardines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Jardines practice?
Dr. Lori Jardines practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Jardines, Dr. Laura Jardines, Dr. Laureen Jardines, Dr. Laurene Jardines, Dr. Lauretta Jardines, Dr. Laurette Jardines, Dr. Laurie Jardines, Dr. Lora Jardines