A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Jordan, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Mental Disorders
- Traumatic Cerebral Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori C. Jordan practice?
Dr. Lori Jordan practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Neurologists.