A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Jordan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Jordan, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Mental Disorders
- Traumatic Cerebral Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Chaffin Jordan MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lori C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Lori Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Jordan practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Neurologists.