Obstetricians & Gynecologists

10401 Old Georgetown Rd
Ste 307
Bethesda, MD 20814
301-897-0945
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 23rd, 2012

She's wonderful. She's very caring and clinically expert.

Dec 5th, 2011

For my 1st appt, there was no one at the office when I arrived (on time), and I had to wait for 30min for Dr. Kaler & her staff to arrive. Another patient arrived at the same time, who had a later appt, and was seen before I was, making me late for work. When she finally came int to see me, she didn't acknowledge the delay or offer an explanation/apology. I had a sensitive issue to discuss with her, and I got the feeling she might be used to seeing women who are older than I am or already have families. I had recently graduated from college when I saw her and she seemed distant/judgmental/unsympathetic about my concerns about an STI. I had questions but she seemed ready to get out the door. Her front desk staff was really courteous & kind to me on the phone.

Aug 23rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kaler for more than 16 years and have always received the most professional and thorough health care. She is an excellent physician who takes as much time as you need to receive care, advise and consultation. I have never felt that I was rushed or imposing. I have never had to wait long for my appointment and on the very rare occastion I did wait it was becaues another patient needed urgent care. Additionally, her staff is always kind, friendly and professiona. I can't say enough about the care she has given me all these years.

by Emily on Feb 2nd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Kaler for over 5 years. She is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. The staff is incredibly warm and remembers you, even if they only see you once a year. Waiting time can be long, so I try to get the first appointment of the morning. Also, you have to book months in advance.

|  She's teriffic  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Kaler for the past 4-5 years for gynecologic care. Her staff has been, w/o exception, courteous and capable. While I have not had this experience, I understand that her office hours/appts may have to be rescheduled if she is delivering a baby. She's a great listener, very skillful at obtaining the information she needs, while at the same time never cutting me off mid sentence. I've spend my entire career as a physical therapist in medical settings; she's one of the warmest, most caring physicians I've encountered.

by JN on Mar 6th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Kaler for over 10 years. I sometimes have to wait a bit to see her but that is because it's just her. She's not part of a large practice and I like that better. When it's my turn, she takes as much time as needed to check in, and answer my questions.

|  Slow front desk staff.  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2008

Front desk staff is slow and not very inviting.