Dr. Lori Karol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Karol?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 6th, 2015

Experience and Knowledge

when we first came to Texas Scottish Rites, I was a mother full of questions, worries, concerns, and doubts. My son has now been treated by Dr. Karol for almost 3 years and I have the utmost confidence in her. I have never completely trusted a physician before, till now. Dr. Karol is direct, open and honest, answers all of my questions, makes herself available, has a gentle bedside manner with my son, and gives me the reassurance I need, as a mother of a child with disabilities, that he is in the best hands he could possibly be in. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Karol and we are so thankful she is here for us.

January 29th, 2016