A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Loma Linda University Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Crystal Kim MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lori C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Lori Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Hematologists, and Oakland Oncologists.