Learn more about Dr. Lori King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. King practice?
Dr. Lori King practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.