A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori King is Excellent. Dr. King has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Baylor Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. King practice?
Dr. Lori King practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara King, Dr. Laura King, Dr. Laureen King, Dr. Laurene King, Dr. Lauretta King, Dr. Laurette King, Dr. Laurie King, Dr. Lora King