A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Krevetski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Krevetski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Krevetski, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krevetski graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Krevetski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marie Krevetski MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Krevetski practice?
- Dr. Lori Krevetski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Krevetski practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Pathologists.