A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Krome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Krome has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Krome MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Krome practice?
- Dr. Lori Krome has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Krome practices Family Medicine near Cannon Falls, MN.
See Cannon Falls Primary Care Doctors.