A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Kuczmanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Kuczmanski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Kuczmanski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuczmanski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kuczmanski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Kuczmanski MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Kuczmanski practice?
- Dr. Lori Kuczmanski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Kuczmanski practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.