A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Anderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Lori Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.