Dr. Lori Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Warren?

September 13th, 2016

Long time patient

Dr. Warren has taken care of me since my late twenties and done a great job. She is always very caring, supportive and up beat. Great beside manner, willing to spend time and answer questions. Though I see her once a year I am always glad to see her, and I know she has my best health at heart.

April 11th, 2016

Dr. Warren is an excellent care provider. She really knows her stuff, and is extremely nice. I would highly recommend her.

March 29th, 2016

I love Dr. Warren. She has a great bedside manner and very caring. She has always taken time to answer any questions I have.

August 31st, 2015

Barely get a 5 minute yearly exam

It's sad but my yearly exam lasted just shy of 3 minutes. I felt like she was put the door before I got to ask her any questions. Then she basically handed me several photocopied sheets of suggested vitamins to take and that was it. No discussion on how I was; how I felt? Any questions I had. Very impersonal.

June 30th, 2015

Horrible experience!

Spent less than 5 minutes with this doctor and she actually dismissed my questions as silly. She literally spent little appreciable time in my annual exam. And she was consulting with me as she was exiting the door. If there was a zero or no star she wouldn't deserve that rating

June 2nd, 2015

flippant doctor

Dr warren barely have me 5 minutes to ask my questions. Instead she informed me of the new Pap smear protocol that her office recommends only getting Pap smear every 3 years. When I insusted to proceed with that exam she seemed irritated. She did an entire pap smear, threw some paperwork with suggested vitamins my way and proceeded on to the next patient. I felt like a number not a human being.

May 27th, 2015

Curt and Dismissive

I have known Dr. Warren for years, and she has become more and more hurried in her appointments and how much time she spends with her patients. It's especially disheartening that when you ask her a question, she barely spends the time to discuss your concerns as she's whipping through the exam onto the next patient. Seeing as she's gotten too busy to maintain her long standing patients, perhaps it's time for me to move on and find another physician who will regard my time just as valuable as hers.

January 28th, 2015

Would Highly Recommend

Let me begin by saying I am a high risk patient with a genetic blood clotting disorder. I needed to have a hysterectomy due to a fibroid tumor and went to Dr. Warren because of her expertise in this field. I absolutely made the right choice! She was very thorough, and took all the proper precautions needed with my blood clotting issues. She is sincere in her caring bedside manner and I would highly recommend to a friend!

March 27th, 2013

Dr warrens med assistant so rude

dr warren tries, but it is too bad that her med assistant,melissa is terrible, she treats you like trash. She rushes you back anc asks you questions so th dr will know what is wrong or if you are they for yearly exam and sighs if you do not answer quick enough. Melissa acts like she is hyper and cant control it. Then there is cristen, dr warrens nurse practitioner, who is also arrogant and very rude and unprofessional. Cristen just simply does not care and seems jelous of dr warren because no one wants to see cristen. Very unorganized office they rush you in and out like there is a fire. Its just terrible

March 9th, 2012

Dr. Warren has been my doctor for several years and has saw me through two surgeries, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She's so caring and really takes the time during appointments to discuss any concerns. She and the entire staff are so supportive and caring!I would reccomend them to anyone looking for a new gynecologist.

July 25th, 2011

would not return

I was a new patient seen by Dr Warren. She was curt and uncaring. I thought seeing a woman Dr would be a nicer experience. She was with me less than 5 minutes, told me I needed a return visit for a study but then could not do it for 6 weeks. Finding new Dr...

February 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Warrens for 8 yrs she is a good doctor and has helped me a lot.