A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Lambert is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Lambert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- C-Section Cesarean Section
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lambert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Kathryn Lambert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori K. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Lori Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Lambert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.