Dr. Lori Lambert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Lambert?

June 22nd, 2016

Love Dr. Lambert

I've been a patient of Dr.Lambert's for almost ten years. She has delivered all of my children. I have never had a bad experience with her and constellation trust her and her care. I had to have one procedure done in office and she walked me through the whole way and was able to schedule me in on that same day. All of my OB visits were quick and easy. Her nurses are very sweet and I've always enjoyed chatting with them. Inez at the front desk is always smiling and offers a warm welcome, always remembering who I am. I am so glad to have Dr. Lambert as my OBGYN.

February 3rd, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Lambert. She is compassionate & caring.

Very professional, caring, great bedside manners...

February 2nd, 2016

I have seen Dr. Lambert for over 4years and she delivered my 3rd baby via scheduled csection. She has always been very knowledgeable about everything. Answered all my questions and lots attention to detail. I will continue to refer friends and family to her office. Staff is amazing.

February 1st, 2016

Love this office

I have seen both Dr. Lambert and Heather her Nurse Practitioner. The staff are very nice and treat me with respect. You are never just another number here. I am confident with the medical care I get here. I plan to have Dr. Lambert deliver all my babies in the near future!

January 28th, 2016

The Best Doctor

I just went to my first appt today and survived. I was very scared and nervous but the staff was soooo nice and dr lambert put me at ease. She explained everything before the exam and I'm so glad I came to this office. I don't even know why I was so scared. I will definitely return to see dr lambert next year !!!!! One Satisfied Patient !!!!

July 22nd, 2015

BAD EXPERIENCE

I went for the first time by recommendation, but honestly I dod not like her at all. She is not personal, very uncaring about your pregnancy and shows no affection at all! When you go and pay they force you to take this birth plan that you have to pay from day 1, which I found very strange, at the end we moved cities and tried to call to get my money back and they just didn't care at all. I did not get any of my payments back. All about the money, DO not recommend her at all..

September 12th, 2014

Great doctor, great staff

I have read some of the reviews posted here and can not believe they are referring to the same doctor. I have had 2 babies with Dr. Lambert. Her staff is warm and friendly. The medical assistants are excellent. They are better at drawing blood than any lab I've ever used. Heather, the NP is warm and knowledgeable. The staff always seem to care about me and my family. There are pictures of my babies up on their walls with the hundreds of other babies that Dr. Lambert has delivered.

April 12th, 2014

Heartless and cold

Dr. Lambert is cold, heartless and uncaring. I was a patient for 4 years and only saw the NP Heather (who is amazing by the way). I got pregnant and saw Lambert for the first time. She rushed through the appointment and seemed like she couldn't get out of there fast enough. 3 weeks later I went in for an ultra sound and there was no heart beat. Lambert made no effort to see me on this day. I went back 2 days later to have a miscarriage induced and she could not even remember meeting me. She had zero empathy for my loss and practically refused to help me that day because it wasn't convenient for her since she was going out of town the next day. She made a horrible experience even worse, and made my loss hurt even more. I will never go back.

January 15th, 2012

Rudest doctor I've ever met!

Lori lambert has been my doctor for the past 2yrs. I've stuck it out as a patient because of the convenience of location but after this last visit I'm done! This woman never has a smile on her face, when you first check in its bad enough the receptionist is just as rude and always looks miserable, so there's already negative energy. So not only did I wait 45 min in a room for her because she has no consideration for anyone's time, but as I was waiting I overheard her bad mouthing another patient to one of her nurses about the patients looks and personal hygiene! What kind of doctor does that, thank god she hired a nurse practitioner Heather. Who is a sweetheart and brings some kindness and sincerity to that office. I'm so disgusted, who does she think she is, the nerve of some people, especially a doctor.

March 23rd, 2011

I STILL remember her and it's been 10 years :-)

I had my son in 2001. Dr. Lambert and her office treated me kindly and professionally. I had some pregnancy-related problems and was probably at the office more than others who experience a typical pregnancy. EVERY time I was there, everyone was friendly and supportive. So much so, they almost began to feel like family- esp. since mine were all up north at that time! I remember almost feeling let down after my son was born and after I decided to move back north b/c I knew my time w/ the office staff and doctors had come to an end. I would recommend Dr. Lambert, or anyone in that practice, to anyone who is asking for a referral :) Thanks, Dr. Lambert, for such a great experience!

August 9th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Wonderful doctor and baffled that anyone would say anything different. I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years and have always had a wonderful experience. When I was ready to start a family and have much difficulty she was there every step of the way. When I suffered miscarriages she was incredably warm and had a wonderful bedside manner. I have now successfully had 2 beautiful boys and we are now expecting our 3rd child. I know that if it wasnt for Dr. Lambert my dream of being a mother would not have been possible. I also can't say enough about her wonderful staff.The only conclusion I can come to regarding some of the negative reviews are that either these woman were having a bad day or Dr. Lambert was explaining things they must have not wanted to hear! I have not only recommended all of my family to her but my friends as well!

April 29th, 2010

She hurts!

Dr. Lambert hurried through the procedure. After I asked her to go easy, she still treated me like a piece of meat. I love Cecilia Jackson, the nurse practioner, however I had a problem that required Dr. Lambert. I had to ask Dr. Lambert to explain the diagnosis and procedure. After the procedure, I was told I could return to work. I almost fainted in the car driving home, much less working. I am now looking for another doctor to finish the treatment because she is so rough, hard to talk to, and her office has yet to follow up with me.