Learn more about Dr. Lori Laycock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Laycock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laycock
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Laycock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Laycock, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Laycock graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laycock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori L Laycock DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Laycock practice?
- Dr. Lori Laycock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Laycock practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.