A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Learned-Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Learned-Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Learned-Burton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Learned-Burton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Learned-Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Learned-Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Learned-Burton practice?
Dr. Lori Learned-Burton practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Katy, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.