A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Learned-Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Learned-Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Learned-Burton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Learned-Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Learned-Burton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Learned-Burton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Learned-Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jo Learned-Burton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Learned-Burton practice?
- Dr. Lori Learned-Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Learned-Burton practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.