A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Leipold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Leipold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leipold graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Leipold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Leipold DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Leipold practice?
- Dr. Lori Leipold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Leipold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.