A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lemonnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Lemonnier is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemonnier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemonnier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemonnier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lemonnier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Lemonnier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Lemonnier practice?
- Dr. Lori Lemonnier has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lemonnier practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.