A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lemonnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Lemonnier is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemonnier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lemonnier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Lemonnier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Lemonnier practice?
- Dr. Lori Lemonnier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lemonnier practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Bossier City, LA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.