A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lemonnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemonnier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lemonnier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Lemonnier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Lemonnier practice?
- Dr. Lori Lemonnier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lemonnier practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.