A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Leopold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Leopold, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Leopold DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Lori Leopold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Leopold practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.