Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Lilley
Dr. Lori Lilley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Lilley is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, Wake Med Raleigh Campus and WakeMed Cary Hospital. Dr. Lilley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Lilley has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Lori Lilley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Christopher Longo
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Edmund Rutherford
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Lindsee Mcphail
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi10