A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Lilley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lilley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Brown Lilley MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Lilley practice?
- Dr. Lori Lilley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lilley practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.