A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Lowe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori C Lowe MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori C. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Lori Lowe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lowe practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.