A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Lyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Lyles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyles graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lester Lyles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Lyles practice?
- Dr. Lori Lyles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Lyles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Bariatric Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Obstetricians & Gynecologists.