Learn more about Dr. Lori Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Taylor practice?
Dr. Lori Taylor practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.