Dr. Lori Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Taylor?

September 19th, 2016

Director Property and Finance

Dr. Taylor, Lori is always very thorough and takes the time to ask the right questions to meet my needs. She is always pleasant and professional and I TRUST that she is only providing me treatment that is necessary. I am not much for going to the doctor but I am always comfortable making an appointment when necessary to see Dr. Taylor.

September 1st, 2016

The Worst Meets the Best

Dr. Taylor's patience often exceeds the limits of normal human capacity. She cares. She listens. She has read the Riot Act to me on a few occasions, but when I return for the next visit, it's always a New Day. All is forgiven. (At least, I hope so. If she's keeping score, I'm in trouble). She does not patronize or condescend. If my condition or behavior poses possible adverse medical consequences, she tells me so. I resisted the idea of taking blood pressure medicine until she told me that I could find myself needing dialysis some day if i didn't get on the bus and get with the program. (I've seen those dialysis machines. They're not pretty). I appreciate that kind of candor. Itcan be scary, but it works for me. She is not in the habit of farming me out to a specialist (as I would do if I had to deal with me under most circumstances), but when my problem exceeds her field of expertise, she says so. I appreciate that too. Dr. Taylor gets all ten of my thumbs up. (I'm all out of thumbs now, but the staff deserves recognition as well. A+++++ to them).

August 1st, 2016

Uncaring and ageist

Recently my mother said she didn't want to return to Dr. Taylor because of how she had been treated. I went with her to her next appt. Dr. Taylor told me she didn't want elderly patients like my mother because they take up too much time and then they die, that hers was a "family practice." I couldn't believe my ears. We transferred my mother's care to different, CHS-affiliated doctor, and were very pleased with her genuine concern. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I cared about.

June 13th, 2016

Smart, prepared, caring and helpful.

April 10th, 2014

We found these folks by accident. Just after we moved here I became seriously ill with and they were the only office willing to take a brand new patient at 4:00 PM on a Friday. They saved my life. Our entire family goes to them and we have no interest in locating new office for any reason.. They have cared for every Adult, Child and Grandchild in our family and everyone we have sent to them. All doctors in this firm are wonderful, but my medical history isn't good and Dr. Taylor personally takes care of me and knows my entire medical history, I have several specialists and she coordinates all of them. She is the perfect Doctor and I would be lost without her. The ratings don't go high enough to give a true picture of the entire staff of this office and specifically Dr. Taylor's true rating is far beyond 4 stars. They are in a universe of their own.

February 4th, 2012

Excellent on all fronts

Having been with Doctor Lori (and Nurse Becky and the whole staff) for many years, I and my other family members who are patients can wholly recommend this excellent group.

October 24th, 2015