A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Marshall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori H Marshall MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori H. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Lori Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Marshall practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists and Jackson Pain Management Doctors.