A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori May-Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori May-Malone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori May-Malone, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. May-Malone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. May-Malone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Jan May-Malone MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. May-Malone practice?
- Dr. Lori May-Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori May-Malone practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.